The Development Strategy of Cooperative Marketing of Hotel Brand Design Company
Cooperation with hotel brand design companies has gradually become the basic strategy of international marketing for companies. With the shortening of product life cycle, research and development cooperation has gradually become the current company's rising international marketing costs, the rise of international trade protectionism, and the company's basic strategy. The cooperation between industry and enterprise has involved more and more product fields. The theoretical origin of cooperative marketing can be traced back to 1966. Ader (Ader) published in the Harvard Business Review entitled "Symbiotic Marketing" ( SymbioticMaketing) proposed the concept of symbiotic marketing. The so-called symbiotic marketing refers to the joint development of a marketing opportunity by two or more companies. This is the embryonic form of cooperative marketing theory. The advantages of cooperative marketing The key reason why cooperative marketing is adopted by a large number of enterprises is that it can bring many unexpected benefits to enterprises in international marketing activities.
1. Consolidate the existing market position of hotel brand design. At present, the demand segmentation of the international market is developing in depth, and the niche market is becoming more and more profitable. This is undoubtedly a challenge for large-scale and bloated companies. In the face of challenges, it is a clever move to increase the sensitivity and adaptability of enterprises to the market through cooperation. Major American automobile companies have increased their market share through cooperation with Japanese and Korean companies. The three major automobile companies purchased small cars from Japan and South Korea in the form of OEMs, and sold them in the domestic market to meet the needs of some consumers.
2. Enter new markets. If an enterprise wants to enter a new international market, it not only requires huge investment, but also encounters many unexpected restrictions on non-tariff barriers. By cooperating with enterprises in the host country, a shortcut to enter new markets can be opened up. In the early 1990s, the entry of Korean home appliances into the Japanese market was still a fantasy story, but today, thanks to cooperation with a Japanese hotel brand design company, batches of containers are loaded with video tapes, video recorders, televisions and refrigerators. It continues to arrive at the ports of Japan and delivered to the counters of various retailers. Most of these products use Japanese manufacturers' brands, and the prices are much cheaper than locally produced products, and they are easily accepted by demanding Japanese consumers. This process was repeated in China in the late 1990s.
3. The hotel design company contributes to the development of the diversification strategy. The diversified hotel brand strategy requires companies to march into new fields, but the new fields are unfamiliar to companies and they have to bear great market risks. Co-marketing can reduce such market risks. In the early 1980s, automobile manufacturing was still a new field for Korean hotel brand design companies. While implementing the diversification strategy, the three major corporate groups in South Korea have achieved significant results through marketing cooperation with world-renowned companies in the United States and Japan. Hyundai and Mitsubishi, Chrysler, Daewoo and General Motors, Suzuki and Isuzu, Ford and Mazda have established various forms of cooperative marketing, which have enabled South Korea to become the world's major automobile production from nothing in less than ten years. And exporting country.
4. Hotel brand companies reduce unprofitable competition. Enterprises in the same industry often produce negative effects in fierce competition, thereby increasing their production costs. For this reason, some kind of cooperative marketing can avoid this situation. The trend of hotel brand cooperative marketing is most obvious in the air transportation industry. For example, Singapore Airlines, Swiss Airlines and Delta Airlines cooperate to coordinate timetables; develop a common booking system and maintenance system; establish unified luggage delivery and other ground handling services. This greatly reduces the cost of the enterprise and improves work efficiency.
5. Enhance the competitiveness of corporate hotel brand design companies. Any enterprise has its strengths and weaknesses, and learning from each other is always an effective magic weapon to enhance the competitiveness of an enterprise. Cooperative marketing provides effective help for the success of learning from each other. Germany's Daimler-Benz Group and Japan's Mitsubishi Group are both world super-industry giants, but both have their shortcomings, and have never made outstanding achievements in the world aircraft market. In order to exploit their strengths and avoid weaknesses, the chairman of the board of directors of the two parties secretly met in Singapore to use each other's advantages to conduct cooperative marketing and plan to compete with American aircraft manufacturers.